The Asia Heater provides heating for all types of Asia reactors. With its range of adapters that are interchangeable in seconds, it can quickly and accurately heat glass microreactors, tube reactors, or solid phase reactors.
Microreactors can be heated up to 250ºC using the Microreactor Adaptor. Fluoropolymer tube reactors can be heated to 125ºC or stainless steel tube reactors heated to 250ºC using the Tube Reactor Adaptor. Heterogeneous catalysts, scavengers or solid supported reagents can be heated in regular solid phase column reactors to 80ºC or in high-temperature column reactors to 150º by using the Solid Phase Reactor Adaptor.
Reactions at these high temperatures can be achieved with the assistance of the Pressure Controller which can increase the boiling point of the solvent by increasing the reaction pressure. These high temperatures can improve reaction rates by over 1000 times versus the rate at the atmospheric pressure reflux temperature.
- Reactor temperature: +40ºC up to +250ºC (dependant upon reactor/adaptor type)
- Temperature set to 1ºC and displayed to 0.1ºC
- Accuracy: +/- (0.3ºC +0.005T) where T is temperature in ºC
- Outer materials: Aluminium, stainless steel, and polyurethane sprayed white with highly chemically resistant epoxy paint
- Active parts anodized red
- Dimensions: H 260 mm x W 160 mm x D 265 mm
- Display: 50 mm x 16 mm LED display with status indicator LEDs
- Voltage input: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz