We’re excited to announce that Syrris will be exhibiting at the much-anticipated ACHEMA chemistry show in Frankfurt, Germany (11 – 15 June 2018)! Alongside other leading companies in the flow industry, we’ll be showcasing our batch and flow chemistry systems for lab and pilot production scale chemistry in the new-for-2018 Flow Chemistry Pavilion (Hall 9.2 Stand B31).
Flow chemistry lightning talks at ACHEMA
Syrris’ resident flow chemistry expert, Andrew Mansfield, will be presenting a range of free-to-attend 10-minute lightning talks on various flow chemistry topics. Presented on the Syrris stand in the Flow Chemistry Pavilion, the talks are aimed at helping chemists to better understand the benefits of flow chemistry and the scope of what can be achieved using flow chemistry systems. Read on for a full breakdown of the talks.
The lightning talk agenda
1. First principles and benefits of flow chemistry
2. Converting batch to flow methodology
3. Rapid reaction optimization under flow conditions
4. Efficient library synthesis under flow conditions
5. Creating reactive intermediates and hazardous reagents in-situ
6. Continuous metabolite synthesis in flow